Cursors - Get this Cursor
 
 
Saturday, March 3, 2007
THE UNIQUENESS OF MAN
Talking about uniqueness, it was not a new kind. There are many kinds that can be found and sometime was shown on TV about unique action. A man ate bottle, slept on nail mattress and the most unique action was a man ate man. It was a unique and also scary phenomenon. But the other side we able to get a positive unique as like ability to memorized in a short time.

I ever thought that did anyone have uniqueness in their self? Finally I found a response that answered my question about that. Actually, everyone have uniqueness and how to uniqueness it show and also what kind of it in me. It could be categorized as a strange action, natural attitude too and everyone had different it. An uniqueness that I can seen in my self when I want to slept. In generally someone used a pillow for head but it was a different even I most like to put it under my calf. It was my self condition and I felt it was very strange but I minded it wasn’t a problem that can give an effect in my soul.

As a closed in writing I will talking an uniqueness about my cousin attitude. He had an unique attitude. Moved from a place to the other places when he was sleeping becomes uniqueness that always he done. He didn’t know what he had done. I ever slept together in front of the TV, in the middle night I seen her waked up and made two glasses of milk and put on table, after that he back to sleep down but this times he didn’t slept beside me but he slept on bedroom. Twenty minute later, he waked up to drink her milk that was made several minutes ago and than he slept again beside me. Sometime he does it more than two times every night.

Whoever had a uniqueness it was a kind that can’t be avoided and it a gift from God. I hope that uniqueness be interesting kinds and shouldn’t be scary.

posted by bukubale 11:04 PM  
 
1 Comments:
<< Home

bukubale
......begitulah, nama ini merupakan sebuah alih bahasa dari bahasa bugis yang berarti tulang ikan. Kata ini di-ispirasikan kedalam sebuah hal yang terpendam dan terus bergejolak untuk menembus ruang waktu dan membuktikan bahwa ada suatu hal tak akan pernah mati walau telah tergilas oleh penghianatan yang amat dalam.

About Me
Name: bukubale
Home: Makassar, Indonesia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
ALI BIN ABI THALIB
A MOMENT OF HAPPINESS
APA YANG MESTI KULAKUKAN
DREAMS
BIAR WAKTU YANG MEMBUKTIKAN
Archives
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
Article


......begitulah, hal ini merupakan sebuah hal yang terpendam dan terus bergejolak untuk menembus ruang waktu dan membuktikan bahwa ada suatu hal tak akan pernah mati walau telah tergilas oleh penghianatan yang amat dalam.
Bukubale's Banner
bukubale's banner
Link Banners
dadsboys Indonesian Muslim Blogger banner angingmammiri

INDONESIA BLOG DIRECTORY

Links
Panic
Haerul
Gisyah
Photos
Ashar
Dakhlan
Shout Box
Name :
Web URL :
Message :
Links
free image hosting

Customize your blog

 

Unknown

 

About This Blog

Copyright © by bukubale.blogspot.com Blog designed by TemplatePanic.